Want to invest in a 1/4 Oz Gold Philharmonic gold coin?
Gold Service guarantees transparency and quality for all of your investments in precious metals.
2020 Austria 1/4 OZ Gold Philharmonic
The Vienna Philharmonic coin in gold ounces (Troy ounces): a benchmark in bullion coins and in the best-selling size. First introduced in 1989 with the 1/10 ounce (7.77g) version. The Troy ounce is the unit of trade weight of precious metals and the traditional weight of coins. The coin has a face value of 4 euros.
Originally issued in October 1989, the Vienna Philharmonic gold coin is the best performing bullion coin in Europe. According to the World Gold Council, it was the best-selling gold coin in the world in 1992, 1995, 1996 and 2000. Given its success, it is strange to think that the coin in its current design has perhaps never saw the light of day.
- The coin contains 1/4 oz of fine gold of 999.9 ‰ quality
- Multiples of 10 are packaged in official tubes.
- Front: The “Musikverein”, the great organ of the Vienna concert hall, with its year, weight and face value.
- Verso: A set of instruments comprising the cello, violin, harp, Vienna horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Would you like more information about our available gold coins?
Contact us by filling out our contact form or by calling 916049096